At Arizona Auto Group, we offer many comprehensive service contract options for all of our vehicles. This is one example that lasts for 24 months or 24,000 miles, can be used at any certified mechanic or dealer and is only a $100 deductible!!!The following is a detailed description of what is covered if this Service Contract is selected:
- Engine: All internal lubricated parts, cylinder block, cylinder head(s), harmonic balancer, turbocharger, supercharger, timing gear, chain and bolt, head gasket, timing cover, timing belt, intake and exhaust manifolds, valve covers, oil pan and engine mounts.
- Transmission:Transmission case and all internal lubricated parts, torque converter, vacuum modulator, flex plate and transmission mounts.
- Drive Axle(s): Drive axle housing and all internal lubricated parts, drive shafts, universal joints and constant velocity joint.
- Transfer Case:Transfer case and all internal lubricated parts.
- Steering System: Steering gear box or rack and all internal lubricated parts, power steering pump, steering column shaft, steering column shaft couplings, tie rod ends, draglink, pitman arm and idler arm.
- Electrical System: Alternator, voltage regulator, starter motor, starter solenoid, ignition module, ignition coil, pole pieces and windshield wiper motors.
- Air Conditioner: Condenser, compressor, compressor clutch, pulley, evaporator and blower motor (only if the air conditioner is factory installed equipment).
- Suspension: Control arms, control arm shafts, bearings and bushings, radius arm, radius arm bushing, stabilizer bar, stabilizer link, stabilizer bushing, spindle, wheel bearings and torsion bars.
- Cooling: Water pump, engine cooling fan motor, radiator, radiator fan and fan clutch.
- Fuel system: Fuel delivery pump, fuel injectors and fuel tank.
- Brakes: Standard and ABS brake system master cylinder, ABS accumulator, ABS control module, ABS pump, ABS motor, ABS reservoir and ABS wheel speed sensors, power brake cylinder, vacuum assist booster, vacuum brake booster pump, compensating valve, disc brake calipers, wheel cylinders, hydraulic lines and hydraulic line fittings.
Along with the vehicle coverage, you also receive:
- Rental Car Reimbursement to keep you on the road when your vehicle is undergoing a covered repair.
- Towing Reimbursement for towing expenses up to a maximum of $50.00 while your vehicle is undergoing a covered repair.
- Nationwide Protection: Coverage is provided throughout the Continental United States and Canada.
- Full Transferability: You can transfer your coverage to the next owner, raising resale value.